CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constant Moisture method, does it work?

ECaccutane Views: 1,563
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,291,028

Re: Constant Moisture method, does it work?

I am still considering giving japanese method more time .with the japanese method,my inflammation has reduced but the peeling cycle and the area have not changed and the lips look pink except on the day the scabs come off when they are red . I guess I am trying to compare my lips with monsterlip and I am depressed because I didn't see any improvement like her.
The thing that concerns me with constant moisture is that the lips will look shiny all the time,the lips can get addicted to the moisturizer and the fact that you have to apply moisturizer even after you are cured.
I am thinking of cutting off Sugar and see if there is any change.

Yesterday I applied hydrocortisone because I was desperate which made my lips worse, the lips are looking inflammed today but I think the inflammation will go down in few days.

Ps : I won't be visiting curezone till the next month so that I don't get second thoughts about this method . I have been surfing on curezone for almost all day in the past few days which I think is a waste of time since there are people who support one method and criticize the other and I couldn't draw any conclusion from the posts.
I have been wasting too much time .
Thank you for your support longterm and thisiswhatithink .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)