CureZone   Log On   Join
Constant Moisture method, does it work?

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
ECaccutane Views: 1,574
Published: 6 years ago

Constant Moisture method, does it work?

Now after one month of Japanese treatment, I am thinking of starting constant moisture method using elovera cream.

I don't know if the Japanese treatment will work for me or not and even if it does,I don't know how much time it will take to see even a little progress. My lips don't peel regularly instead they form a thick scab and peel all at once leaving behind raw skin . When the scab is present on the lips, the lips would heal but when the scab falls off,it takes the new skin with it causing damage to the lips and the cycle continues so that is similar to manually peeling lips.

I request everyone who have tried constant moisture method to update their progress with it. I know daniel and few others have cured ec using constant moisture .
After your lips are cured, how often do you use moisturizer on your lips? And do they start peeling once you stop using the moisturizer ? .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)