CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st post, please read!

Views: 1,165
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,290,496

Re: 1st post, please read!

For gut imbalance and to get it back to right track i would definitely try to focus first to get Metallothionein ( MT) up and working, it`s job is to get rid of heavy metals in gut,and heavy metals are IMO the most usual suspect of what have caused the mess there ,other is large use of Antibiotics .

To get MT back you need lots of zinc, MT requires a lot zinc,and infact i think when starting to supplement zinc body wants to use most of the zinc to MT ,so thats why even when taking zinc blood analysis of zinc might not show any increase of it,or can even drop down. another reason might be becouse zinc is antagonist to some heavy metals and so when it start moving/mobilizing them they also anatgonist zinc, so 2 factors at least are against zinc in body when taking it, but i think even in such case can push forward and get MT working,and when MT is working again it helps not just gut but whole body as then the cleaning of heavy metals go easyer.

I dont know about 80/10/10 diet, fruits might have lots of pesticides and wrong form of minerals, but if people have been getting help by doing it then it might help...i just dont about it personally.

So zinc and molyblenum ,both work againts toxic copper , some himalayan salt ,liposomal glutathione,selenium, magnesium and infact all good nutrients ( i will PM you for specific brands )

Also need anti-fungals and probiotics ( will Pm you )

Zinc & magnesium should lift mood .

I would also take anti- parasite stuff, i used Paratrex® ,but any brand that have the main ingredients should work.

Also important to have bile moving and food digested so i would use digestive enzymes like gb-3 and i would take also Swedish bitters to help whole digestive system .

One thing i did not personally yet really much tryed is using Colloidal Silver , from what people here on CZ have sayed,it would be really good stuff for candida & generally harmfull bacterias....but need to take dayly lots of good probiotics with different time of day when take something like Colloidal Silver to not cause the collapse of good microbes .

I believe the main thing first to get zinc, to even make possible body can get Metallothionein working, zinc defiency is a global problem and i believe your symptoms are in line with zinc defiency.

Metallothionein is a must for healthy colon, becouse we live now in a very toxic world,even food alone can have lots of heavy metals. Another must substance for healthy colon IMO is Butyric acid, aka Butyrate...which i think can be buyed and take it to heal gut, i have not yet personally used as a supplement so i left that to others to talk about it who have more experience with it, write Butyrate to that CZ search and it should show topics about it.

I believe , that taking lots of antifungals and probiotics without correcting the heavy metals issue is not long term solution, you may have some help for shorter periods, but with heavy metals things eventually slip back to bad.

I dont swear or promise this will fix your issues, i only express my wiew of how i see things and how to focus on how to correct them, im not even sure should i even write this all as i dont want to people use time and money to something i cant really promise to work..but then again, who can here on curezone ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.422 sec, (2)