Re: Diet Audit - Detailed Answer AGAIN
Dates combined with raw cocoa powder, raw carob powder, organic coconut oil, blend it and eat it by itself or with strawberries.
OK, this is a good idea.
1) I think I can take the carrot/celery pulp from a morning juice and eat that for dinner along with all the spices like turmeric+bp, garlic, oregano, parsley, etc. That will remove the whole wheat pasta, plus ensure the pulp is consumed at a later time (the pulp has other nutrients, but there is too much of it). This effectively becomes a version of Hippocrates soup (a component of the Gerson therapy), and uses the same pulp produced from the morning.
2) Are 2 lapses a month really that bad? I get the impression that 1 bad meal nullifies even 10 or 20 good meals.. If so, this is an unwinnable situation..
3) In the 'best flax oil' link, the topmost rated one does not say it is 100%. It is organic, but may not be 100%. How do we interpret the data?
4) OK, apples and potatoes should definitely be organic. I am not convinced that carrots and bananas make a difference....
5) Peas + red lentils are still a 'bad combo'? I thought they are within the same family...
This is hard : 99% of the general public would already consider my diet above to be in the 'crazy' realm of an extreme health nut. But I feel I still have a long way to go....