CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: another thread that shows how anxious iodinelmnor is to attack ParaZapper and how poorly informed

Views: 1,448
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,288,358

Re: another thread that shows how anxious iodinelmnor is to attack ParaZapper and how poorly informed

I'm in total agreement, parazapper, although I took a bit of a break from CZ and pursued my own course. Mostly because I didn't find all that much help here as Dr. Clark's work was still fairly new, and a bunch of anti-Dr. Clark folk, even then.

Now's worse but it was annoying enough then. I could tell she was right, it always rang very true for me, but now I'm living proof, versus hoping it'll work. So I want to help others find their way out of the big pharma muddied waters into good health. It's saved my life. I feel an obligation to pass that on. :)

Unfortunately there are many who've been trained to believe only big pharma's version of everything and so tend to believe any one who spouts that nonsense. The only real improvement in medicine I see is emergency medicine. It actually has gotten much better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.547 sec, (1)