CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nebulized Silver Protein

glaxony Views: 1,710
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,286,565

Re: Nebulized Silver Protein

"Do not drink CS. It will kill ALL of the bacteria in your gut, both the bad bacteria and the good bacteria."

That has NOT been my experience and I have drunk gallons of it, literally. It keeps my hep C viral load count down. I drink at least an ounce of it daily, sometimes more, and have for years. I also make it much stronger than what you can buy in the store.

I may turn blue some day, but it hasn't happened yet. I have been doing this for around 10 years. And if ever I do turn blue, I'd rather be blue than dead.

Goldenseal is much harder on my gut bacteria than CS is. And I just take a handful of probiotics to counter that. I have NEVER needed to take probiotics from taking Colloidal Silver . I have drunk as much as a cup of it a day, but usually just one or two ounces. I gargle with it, swish my mouth with it after brushing my teeth, and I put some in my tea, every day. Without it I get herpes simplex and zoster, and my hep C viral load count shoots up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)