CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nebulized Silver Protein

glaxony Views: 1,056
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,283,844

Re: Nebulized Silver Protein

It is probably coming back because the strains are extremely virulent and you have too keep fighting them until they are completely gone or they will come back even stronger. I would take Inositol and N Acetyl Cysteine. They are both very good for the lungs. I would also make an extra strong batch of Colloidal Silver , much stronger than anything you can buy in the store. I would make it strong enough to be golden, like urine. Then I would gargle with it every few hours and swallow the residual. I would also take a homeopathic bronchial cough syrup. I like BT brand best. They have both a night time and a day time formula. Colloidal Silver is not going to make you worse. If you only take a few drops and what you need is an ounce, you might get worse because you aren't taking enough to do you any good. As expensive as it is, I can't afford to buy enough of it to cure myself of something like the flu. But I can make a gallon that is much stronger than what they sell at the store and get well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)