CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flax seed oil with a 6 month shelf life. Makes sense?

ArcticJellyBean Views: 1,571
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,286,863

Re: Flax seed oil with a 6 month shelf life. Makes sense?

As far as I have read, the best kind of flax seed oil is the kind that *comes refrigerated*, where the manufacturer specifies that it needs to stay in your refrigerator. Be wary of the flax seed oil sitting out in the store, outside of the refrigerated section.

I highly recommend Barlean's flax seed oil, which must be kept cold. I used it in the Budwig protocol for our dear dog when she had cancer, and it worked wonderfully; the vet called it 'miraculous'. We were not able to completely eradicate the cancer, but we put it on pause for over a year and our dog had one of the healthiest years of her life before she passed, at age 15.

Trusted and old non-profit organizations can change for the worse, unfortunately. Or maybe this oil is perfectly fine! I am just speaking from what I have heard/read/tried for myself.

Take care,

AJB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)