CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole herxing reactions?

mattk3 Views: 891
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,847

Re: Albendazole herxing reactions?

Invermectin puts worms into a stop mode, they no longer consume Albendazole, or any anti-parasitic.

I only use Invermectin when worms burst, I have GERD, Acid reflux, sore throat, or the sweats.

When they do give birth, I use a teaspoon of Piperazine Citrate, DEC, ALB, and IVM. I do not want any babies to live. If you dose within 24 hours you can kill the larvae before they worm their way into your body.

At the peak, I was killing dozens to a hundred Ascaris per day. I did that with high dose zinc sulfate monohydrate. Albendazole was a huge disappointment to me. I expected more umph!

It has been weeks since I last had one give birth. I hit them hard, and again. I think there are only a few left.

No one has just round worms, my formula accounts for flatworms as well. I now believe the reason my Ascaris did not die, is that my fluke infection prevented Albendazole from working. Turns out the Praziquantel killed the worms in my head, and sinuses. They were fluke worms.

Taking both together (Albendazole and Praziquantel) works like I thought Albendazole should.

When I dosed Albendazole so hard my hair fell out, I saw whole flukes of many types in my stool.

That was my clue, my salvation, and my answer, I had both a flat worm, and a round worm infection at the same time.

I found my way out,
I hope you find your way out as well.

Matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.766 sec, (1)