CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help been battling fecal body odor, rosacea, candida for 2 years Please help I dont know where to turn now

JourneytoVitality Views: 1,559
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,743

Re: Need help been battling fecal body odor, rosacea, candida for 2 years Please help I dont know where to turn now

To me your pretty much on target with whats wrong with you. I mean, with any chronic illness heavy metals have to detoxified for a person to heal. Based on your symptoms, you have heavy metal issues. And your right; the symptoms are the immune system causing inflammation from all the toxins, candida, metals flying around in the body.

I would go directly to mercury detox so you metabolic systems recover like your enzymes, digestion, hormones ect...

Heavy metals can make you smell too... Its probably because of the liver issues and the fact that heavy metals are attracted to sulphur. At my worst with mercury issues I smelled like sulphur all the time lol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

10.906 sec, (1)