CureZone   Log On   Join
Complete Mystery- please help

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
  Views: 826
Published: 6 years ago

Complete Mystery- please help

So about 2 months ago i started getting brown discharge, so i thought ok my period is about to start..wrong! The brown stuff kept coming out for a week and no period following. When this started i was feeling very weak and out of it weakness in legs abdominal discomfort,etc. the. I was having frequent urination with a little burning so i thought ok maybe a uti. I go to doctor the urine tests NEGATIVE for uti but they give me Antibiotic anyways. I took them for about a week but stopped bc i wasnt getting any better. I drank cranberry juice, took d-mannose and oreagano oil trying to cover my bases. Then i start having dark brown blood coming out but only very little still no regular period. Then in october waited to get my normal period and instead just keep having some brown stuff come out every once in awhile. Also whats been alarming is every once in awhile some brown gritty stuff will come out in my urine that looks like blood 😳. In my entire 27 yrs i have always had normal periods like clockwork nothing has ever come out in my urine!

I do NOT have any stds
I have NOT been sexually active in years

I have had my ovaries looked at, a pap smear, ct scan and eveything appears to look good. No doctors ive seen can give me any answers to what is going on or coming out and why im not getting my usual period.. The only thing that has changed is i got a root canal right before this stuff started.(dont know if its connected)

I have done parasite cleanses
I have done enemas
I was drinking lots of coconut water before this started
I eat lots of foods that are anti candida and parasite

Along with the brown stuff coming out and the gritty stuff in my urine, i feel out of it, weakness, lower back pain, frequent urge to urinate, and discomfort in the uterus area.

If anyone can shed any kind of light on what this could be I would be so grateful.

Heres pic of what comes out in my urine once in awhile.
//www.curezone.org/upload/_G_H_Forums/Help_Me/image.jpeg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)