CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worms in my Eyes, Plz help

mattk3 Views: 2,351
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,093

Re: Worms in my Eyes, Plz help

Yes, some parasites like the brain, and travel there, I also had a few in my brain stem.

I figured out what I had by which med stopped different symptoms.

Yes, the plan dumps toxins en masse. Everyone on the plan tells me the junk just keeps on flowing!

Yes, killing parasites in the brain should be done by a qualified doctor, and in a hospital.

No doctor would treat me, no qualified institution, Mayo, Duke, 50 others all refused.

So I created my own plan, my own formula, and I treated myself. The formula I used to treat myself is designed for my own personal safety, I included Willow Bark and Ginkgo to help prevent brain death by blood blockage.

Death was a real possibility for me, I read some studies where doctors killed about 40% of their attempts to rid the brain/CNS of parasites in the hospital. I thought long and hard about these stats, and many many others. The formula i used did not just fall off the tree, I spent 3 years studying everything, and a long time trying to make it safe, as safe as possible.

Going low, Slow, sequentially killing, flushing, eliminating migrans, keeping circulation, PH, and organs going is all built into the formula, that is why it the formula i used has so many details.

Others that have chosen to treat themselves, based in part, upon my experience, have come through the brain kill phase ok. Some are in that phase now. I can only say, when you take responsibility for your own treatment, you do so at your own risk.

I had no choice, without treatment, I was heading for death, lungs filling up with fluid, pulse over 200, falling to the floor, and loosing circulation to arms and legs, for me it was only a matter of time, it took every ounce of strength, knowledge, and natural supplements, just to keep alive long enough, to figure out what I had, and how to cure it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)