CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there any way to reduce liver flukes in a week to prepare for semi-emergency liver Flush?

skyblid Views: 1,002
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,284,304

Re: Is there any way to reduce liver flukes in a week to prepare for semi-emergency liver Flush?

ATJB,
yes that Pau D'arco will help! any and all antifungals will help,
i recommend your parasite flush on the fullmoon about tue 27th-ish grab a papaya from store the seeds kick their butt
if you need a fast flush the way togo is enema, use a gallon of filtered/spring water w 1-3 teaspoon of Sea Salt ,boil it 10 minute,wait for it to cool warm water best no cramps, do it twice in a session
statmx has some cheap enema kits to get started
castile soap/chamomile tea / lemons / chanca piedra tea /planetary herbal sells a stone breaker >you want to try to break them up while their soft, theres a long list of stuff, olive oil for lube
but until your experienced just used water with Sea Salt i mean
you can alternative do 1 tbl. Sea Salt in 1qt of water and drink it over like 15 min, it will flush you too
add some lemon , and try too calm & relax
you can massage your liver too try too coax out some stones
at this point i must say I am not a doctor and you should seek professional help as i am most likely sicker than you
Andreas Moritz wrote a good book on this i have read it and starting to learn to flush also after diagnosed with gall-stones

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

7.766 sec, (1)