CureZone   Log On   Join
from Ginagirl

Views: 1,384
Published: 6 years ago

from Ginagirl

after 7 years on this forum, 8 years on Iodine; I found that it was time to leave. Little new info about iodine, kept repeating myself / my advices too often:) With so many wise People at this Board, I am certain that others will keep up the work. Plus, now even the regular doctors are informed to some extent.

Gave in my moderator privileges, which was a relief, freedom to work with other aspects of health at more local forums.

Last year, health has coninued to improve. Menopause came with no problems at all. A little breeze of hot flashes last summer thats all. But could be due to the hottest summer in Norway ever.
Steady hormones, no up and down, just done with periods.
Adrenals, thyroid, digestion; which was my health challenge in addition to insomnia. All good.

Still take iodine, boron and a few other supplements as a maintenance, they seem to be a good basis in addition to diet.

So, With this I say thank you all, for the knowledge you all shared. Fun times, fights:)too.

PS, I may have a guest visit from time to time, when-if I miss you:)

love
GG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)