CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help me identify my symptoms' cause

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,196
Published: 6 years ago

Please help me identify my symptoms' cause

I need your help identifying my current symptoms. I am concerned now because I can't differentiate between general anxiety disorder that I have developed because of the infection, and possible symptoms caused my the actual infection.

Currently, I have issues with dizziness, though it's more like a cross between light-headedness and vertigo, though I don't have a fear of heights if that makes sense. I simply feel my balance is very off. It comes and goes.
My stool is always light brown, never dark and sometimes very light. It varies between somewhat formed and completely loose.

The other serious symptom is that I cannot eat sugar, except in very small doses. It makes me almost instantly feel sick, and definitely I feel sick later after eating. It then causes brain fog, Depression and a feeling of permanent fatigue. I also feel mildly sick afterward.

I have had tinea versicolor for some time that is recurring, even after treatment.

I took myself off of a low dose of Zoloft after I believe these symptoms were misdiagnosed as GAD (general anxiety disorder). I do think I developed a serious anxiety problem, but I feel strongly it is a symptom of something else, rather than a cause.

I recently posted a picture of what was possibly a roundworm or whipworm that I passed, but have been unsuccessful in passing anymore during stool tests. I do not think I have a large infection in my GI but do suspect they are now systemic.

If any of these symptoms ring bells for anyone, please let me know. I'm ready to put an end to all of this, whether it be with Humaworm or RX drugs, etc if it is parasites. The only other thing I can think it might be is Lime's disease, but I have no proof of that and testing has shown negative so far (1 blood test).

Thank you for reading and hopefully weighing in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)