CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Universal Heal--PLEASE READ

PeelStation Views: 6,061
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,279,801

Re: The Universal Heal--PLEASE READ

I would argue that you cannot compare hair and nails to skin; they constantly grow and shed, and although skin sheds, it is not normal for it to peel on the lips.. stroking your hair, or cutting your nails is not going to change the course of how it functions, because the manner in which the hair and nails can be trimmed is normal - its inherent purpose. Picking at the lips, like picking at wound, is abnormal to the function of the skin, therefore if it is constantly done, than the skin is going to have an adverse reaction.

Yes I have tried the aquaphor. It made more parts of my lips peel. The true problem that I have with any creams, oitments, you name it, is that the lips stick together and pull the skin off. When I sleep, this is also an issue. So although new skin comes back, it is constantly being traumatised and peeled away.

If I leave my lips for about 4 days. They are completely back to normal, than the process starts of them scabbing over. The scabbing for me cannot be prevented, no matter how much stuff I put on them.

Look, I am on week 7 of leaving them alone. I am going to go as long as I can, but Ill give the aquaphor ago when this cycle is over.

I will say, aquaphor has some pretty shitty ingredients in it, thats also why I am worried about it

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.906 sec, (1)