CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nasal Worms- My struggle

Leibniz Views: 3,919
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,279,305

Re: Nasal Worms- My struggle

I am working on the same issue.

Did your sinuses get worse when you started taking herbs?

It could be ascaris. Some worms have larvae that migrate to the lungs from the intestines. There they get hacked up only to be swallowed again. You might have to work on the lungs too.

Order some genuine Wasabi off of Amazon or go to a higher-end grocery store. Look by the sushi supplies. Nothing makes me cough up phlegm like Wasabi. Nothing.

Tea Tree Oil works good in the nasal spray. I used 2 drops and it only burns a little. I am about to try neem.

If you are constipated I recommend Oxypowder or a similar substance. I am using an Oxypowder -knockoff. Less than half the price and probably the same stuff anyway.

It might take a while to kill them all, but don't give up. I will let you know how the Neem oil Works in the sinus. Azadirachtin interferes with the reproductive hormones of the worms, and invariably leads to a reduction. There has been numerous studies on this. Type in "Neem and Ascaris" in google and you will find at least 5 different studies done on humans or livestock.

Just don't feed them! I know you will feel physically better if you do, but it leads to nowhere. You can get rid of these things, but you have to be strong.

I have a few empty tincture bottles but only one spray tip. I think I will make one with oregano oil and let you know how that works. I think Tea Tree Oil is effective, but I will try Oregano out of curiosity.

Recommendations:
Oxypower
Tea Tree Oil
Neti Pot with Iodine
DE (not constipating if you have Oxypowder )
Wasabi
Cayenne Powder

Eliminations:
Dairy
Sugar
Flour

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.984 sec, (1)