CureZone   Log On   Join
Only 2 causes for muscle twitches/spasms/cramps

looking123456789 Views: 289
Published: 7 years ago

Only 2 causes for muscle twitches/spasms/cramps

As far as I am aware, from all the people I have helped, there are only 2 causes of muscle cramps/spasms/twitches. The first is magnesium, which is a mineral important for hundreds of different body functions, and greatly deficient in our diet.

However, what seems to be less known in health circles, even though it should be super obvious because it is well known in athlete circles, is too little salt/too much water. Which is a problem for many people due to insane and pointless salt restrictions, and equally insane 'eight cups of water a day' recommendations, neither of which are based on Science at all.

Worse still, many people have weak adrenals due to calorie restriction and other stressors, so they will be wasting salt in their urine.

I experienced horrible muscle cramps, twitching, spasms, and even numbness for over a year because I listened to experts who don't know anything. If you want to know all the answers to health problems, get my book. Its only a buck, and if amazon let me keep it free, I would.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.891 sec, (1)