CureZone   Log On   Join
herbs, vitamins, minerals, and hormones are NOT the answer to hypothyroidism

looking123456789 Views: 300
Published: 7 years ago

herbs, vitamins, minerals, and hormones are NOT the answer to hypothyroidism

Hey guys, just wanted to share my experiences with you to save you lots of grief. While micronutrient deficiencies, especially selenium and Iodine MAY contribute to hypothyroidism, it is usually a small factor. The biggest contributing factors are things that slow thyroid function and put the body in a sympathetic dominant state of stress. And they just happen to be all the things most health nuts, like myself, do because they think its a healthy thing to do!:

-eat less than hunger dictates
-eat less carbs than cravings dictate
-eat less salt, and drink more fluids than cravings/thirst dictate
-insufficient sleep, excessive exercise, and mental stress
-and lastly, polyunsaturated fats like canola, corn, soy, and all seed oils instead of eating healthy saturated fats like butter and coconut oil

There is a lot of myths out there, please don't put yourself through any more needless suffering like I did for years. Just get my book, its a dollar. I just don't want anyone else to pointlessly torture themselves.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)