CureZone   Log On   Join
30 Day Juice Fast to dissolve scar tissue

Views: 4,188
Published: 9 y

30 Day Juice Fast to dissolve scar tissue

I has a mystery illness first the doctor thought it was mold poisoning, but after 2 years of treatment. I was still not completely well.

After dozens of doctors and four ENT's doctors. The last ENT doctor nailed it. I had a completely clogged sinus from scar tissue blocking the drainage causing an infection.And it was the fourth eye doctor that figured out my eyes were inflamed from possibly the sinus infections My sinus issues was causing dizziness, heart palpitations. blurred vision, head pressure, tiredness, and flu like feeling.

I had two rhinoplasties and one sinus surgery for sinus issues. I was offered surgery once more for scar tissue removal. I realized if I accepted the scar tissue removal sinus surgery. I would be falling into this revolving door of
annual surgery.

My ENT doctor is a professor at the medical university told me the " only reason I had scar tissue from sinus surgery was, due to the lack of aftercare ." After sinus surgery, you are supposed to go to the sinus doctor once a week for a few weeks.

I wanted to avoid sinus surgery and researched alternatives. A 30 Day Juice Fast would dissolve the scar tissue and address my sinus issue. After reading three books on juice fasting and attending a lecture on the subject. I felt ready to try it.

The first fast was 14 days of fresh organic non Genetically-Modified-Organisms juice and water. On the 4th day, of the fast the body goes into autolysis the body turns into like furnace burning up all diseased, scar, inferior tissues, and even bad cells.

I did all things in the book,such as having a colonics. I did daily coffee enemas which is not a big deal, except I cannot stand the effects of the caffeine . The enemas are so you will not become auto-toxemic. I did saunas and dry brush massage. The dry brush massage is the European secret, to stimulate the body, gives you glowing skin and helps eliminate cellulite if you have it.

During the juice I slowly became weaker and sicker my fast dragged on total brain fog,
light headed feeling like I was dreaming while I was awake.0n the 14th day I had to stop.

Always break a fast with an grated apple, and later have stewed prunes, this helps the body and
eat very lightly so you do not undo all the good you have done, I was just eating salad, and warm soup and healthy things.

A week later, I got smart and decided it I want to do a 30 day juice fast I need an expert. I went to my naturopathic doctor who is a vegetarian and an expert in juice fasting.

First, my blood was drawn send to lab He drew . I was low on folic acid so I was given a supplements.Besides that everything looked perfect SO I was set.

I was given an entire 30 day juice fast plan. The plan , included drinking 9 glasses of water daily. I also took digestible clay, called Spring green 77 X2 a day this was to absorb toxins, and I took CALM ( magnesium laxative fizz powdered drink)to clean out the colon once or twice a day.

I was told to dress warm, preferably, cotton clothes good idea to layer. I had a soft fuzzy hat and along with a soft, oversized
polar fleece coat that helped a lot.

I bought all organic it is important especially if your detoxing . He really preferred green apple juice fasts and pear juice. Pear is very neutral non reactionary. First few days I juiced green apples, 1/2 a lemon with 1/2 inch of ginger alternating with pear ginger juice . Then I started adding green juices such, s bok choy, kale, spinach, Swiss chard, cabbage, celery, cucumber and cilantro is great chelator. The most amazing juice is Watermelon with a 1/4 lime and little bit of green apple.

At the farmer's market they had bruised organic apples for really cheap for people that like to juice apples. You had to ask for them at the stand we go to.

For the scar tissue I would daily rub serrapeptase with DMSO with a
little bit of coconut oil into my face. Later, I would put on castor oil on my face rub it well into areas where the scar tissue was and then I would cover my eyes with a cotton washcloth, and lay under a infrared light lamp just enough to feel light warmth on my face and let the oil soak in I did this three times a day and I rubbed castor oil all over my face after a hot shower.

I'm petite person I'm 5'5 and weighed 117
little heavier than I care to be, after fasting my weight was 102, my college weight was 105 . Weight was not my focus it was just accomplishing my goal. The good news was I could wear all my old clothes without it feeling snug!

Throughout this process, I did yoga , meditation, prayed, dry brush massage, enemas not always with coffee, sauna, CALM ( magnesium based laxative)
and took an electrolytes drink. Daily sauna is so helpful. We walked in the park with our dog to get fresh air I did deep breathing it was great. I never felt so good in such a long time.

The key is to slowly start eating food I think it helpt so just eat simple raw fruit and warm soups for a long time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)