CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida overgrowth?

Joey25 Views: 1,050
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,273,716

Re: Candida overgrowth?

Hello, I have a feeling I might of had it for awhile and never knew about it to be honest. There are a few reasons a I say this. I notice in pictures as old as a year ago (and maybe even longer) I have some dark circles under my eyes I guess I never paid attention to before or now they are just more noticeable. One also been constipated for months now but I think before I never noticed it as much and just figured it was diet related.

I guess the only reason I worried of cancer/liver was because of the visible veins in my arms, legs, chest, along with the spider veins. I have read candida can cause spider veins (after all it puts strain on the liver doesn't it). Thanks for the reply. Any suggestions for treatment? I started taking a probiotic a few weeks ago. It seems to of helped with my appetite and it's made my bowel movements a little better, but some days they still aren't the greatest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.686 sec, (1)