CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida/worms?

JourneytoVitality Views: 847
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,272,940

Re: Candida/worms?

Well for me personally I don't eat any fast sugars because bacteria , parasites and candida grow off sugar. I prefer a cooked vegetable diet with some protein. I don't even eat carbohydrates right now... I steer away from that stuff in the mean time. If you have a bacteria issue the bacteria will keep candida constant because bacteria hang on to heavy metals in the gut(biofilms)... allowing the candida to exist longer.

Taking parasite killing herbs will kill bacteria, candida and everything else so your good in that department. When candida flares you will see a lot of it in your stool. The candida may even look like little ropes or worms as it transforms into the fungal form. When candida dies from the immune system attacking it, it typically just goes away and isn't visible in the stool. When i have die off I have a lot of gas, liver pain and the typical candida symptoms. But I won't see it in my stool. Once the immune system kills off candida it just goes away. Its weird. But if you use antifungals to kill candida and the immune system isn't in check yet you'll see the candida mucus leaving your body temporarily.

You should just try to reduce the parasite load and see what happens. If candida doesn't go away you'll have to address the immune system along with bacteria infections, heavy metal loads or anything else that could be causing issues.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.938 sec, (1)