CureZone   Log On   Join
hairworm , threadworm?
SHARKMAN Views: 1,948
Published: 8 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,272,902

hairworm , threadworm?

you most likely have strongyloides or trichostrongyles , they are nicknamed threadworms and hairworms. I have had many of these threads and rashes .
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.859 sec, (1)