CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pinworms, any ideas?

oceanlife Views: 1,615
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,272,192

Re: Pinworms, any ideas?

I read your previous posts, and will read the others soon.

I'm going to start applying the coconut oil too, it stains everything though I might try wearing a pantie liner pad to cover it.

I'm so sick of the garlic but it's the only way to keep them from coming out. It literally gives them no room to squeeze around it to lay the eggs, and then they don't like it either. The minute I don't have it though in my bum they immediately start laying eggs, it's so disgusting, and it's energy draining.

that's a good idea to let the garlic sit out and might not sting as much. I need make it so it doesn't feel sharp and cuts me.

How do you get large amounts of pyrantel? I know of an animal vet pace, but they said they have to test my dog first and I can't just buy their product.

Do you know of any online dealers? I can't affored 2-3 bottles of reeses pinworm, it's 10x2 20x7 140 dollars and that's only weeks supply.

Is there a place online or should i call random vet places and see if they can give me the stuff without having to bring my dog.

I went to petco, and i bought a pack of this stuff, but it ended up being for like a 20lb dog and it didn't work.

I detox everyday, I make smoothies, and I eat very healthily, I don't implement with herbs and some more serious supplements like I used to, I'm sort of burnt out from it all. It's exhausting.

However I eat pumpkin seeds, blackberries, cranberries, chia seed, coconut oil and carrots everyday, and these are supposed to kill them and not even close does it seem to have helped.

overall the stress of them infesting my life, I feel like it's never going to stop, and i've never thought i would get to a point where i literally have to accept that I have them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)