CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going to try a new method starting sunday

Tom1l1 Views: 855
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,271,463

Re: Going to try a new method starting sunday

Alright so I wanted to post an update as I am on day 4.

I actually have seemingly good results on my bottom lip. What I did was on day 3 I peeled the bottom of my top lip and the very top of my bottom lip. When I peeleed the bottom lip only half of my lip was white, so half of it was starting to heal I suppose.

Earlier on day 4 I AGAIN peeled my top lip as it is white, and the top of my lower lip is starting to flake again...HOWEVER, this is interesting because like I said only half of my lower lip is peeling, the other bottom half looks REALLY GOOD, it is not flaking at all, nor is it white. The color looks fantastic like normal skin but well see how this goes.

So just keeping updates to sum it up part of my lower lip is healing while the other part is peeling away. But as long as I get my lips back to normal piece by piece I will be very happy, so this is overrall good news.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.219 sec, (1)