CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking for ways to improve this protocol

slowsmile Views: 1,483
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,271,352

Re: Looking for ways to improve this protocol

Hi RRotmg....If you have Systemic Candida then I would have to say, quite honestly, that you really are not doing enough to get rid of it with your own current protocol. I had systemic candida about 9 years ago and managed to get rid of it and cure myself completely. By cure I mean all my many symptoms gone and I can now eat what I like in sensible amounts -- including wheat, sugar, dairy etc without any reaction or allergies arising. And the candida has never returned in 9 years.

First go to this website and take Dr William Crooks Candida Questionnaire to honestly confirm your candida. Dr William Crook was a leading expert on candida who wrote the ground breaking book "The Yeast Connection". His questionnaire is about the most accurate and cheapest way to find out whether you actually have candida or not. Here is the link to his questionnaire:

Dr Crooks Candida Questionnaire.

If you have candida then you should follow a strong plan or strategy like this:

Anti-Candida, Anti-Parasite and Anti-Pathogen Protocols

Anti-Biofilm Protocols

Alkalizing Protocols

Candida Waste Toxins Detox Protocols

Essential Heavy Metal Detox Protocols

Liver Support Protocols

Vitamin and Mineral Support (Immune System Support)

The Anti-Candida Diet

The whole protocol that I followed to cure my own serious systemic candida issues together with other useful candida information -- is shown here.

And if you fail to get rid of your candida properly -- here is an interessting diagram on the virulence and many directions that candidia can progress towards in terms of other associated diseases:

Candida Virulence and Progression

Good luck !!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.781 sec, (2)