CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story

JourneytoVitality Views: 968
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,270,578

Re: My story

I have nystatin but it's useless. My holistic dr educated me letting me know candida will leave when the heavy metals are lowered. And to lower the heavy metals you have to remove the bacteria biofilms holding on to the metals. 

And to address ur question... Elevated epinephrine aka catecholamines will reduce when the inflammation is under control. Inflammation  causes anxiety. Candida causes inflammation then candida affects the methylation  cycle that removes catecholamines. Candida over time will break the methylation cycle down. So ppl who have candida for 20-40years for example will have methylation issues.

Candida makes you crave/drink alcohol. Most alcoholics became addicted because they had candida. Or they drank too much until they developed candida. They are related. Alcohol is fermented and helps candida grow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.375 sec, (1)