CureZone   Log On   Join
Going to try a new method starting sunday

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Tom1l1 Views: 947
Published: 6 years ago

Going to try a new method starting sunday

So I am not sure if ec is a disease, a condition or whatever. But Ive had it for the past 10 years.

Keeping this short and sweet, when you go no peeling/touching the lips for about a week you get this gigantic layer of dead skin that looks atrocious and when you peel it you make zero progress.

I think that what happens is when you wake up, you eat and the food touches your lips, drink, shower, brush teeth, etc. Doing all of this is no wonder why lips won't heal imo. Its a very delicate wound which scab is basically being peeled every time you do your daily things.

What I am going to try is this eating method called Intermittent Fasting. Basically I am going to combine all of my meals for the day into one giant meal, and brush my teeth with barely any toothpaste and not let anything aggravate my lips. This also means I won't be showering for a entire week so Ill just be sitting home for the duration.

I think that if there is absolutely no irritation to the lips for that period than the giant dead skin that is normally falling off at the end of a week may actually stay on my lips. Its the goal anyways and I will have a video for proof if this method works for anybody that would be skeptical. Anyways I will reply back in 2 weeks as I am starting this sunday for 7 days and Ill see what happens.

You never know guys the simple answer could just be the fact that we are showering/brushing/drinking/eating multiple times a day.

Edit, also I will be applying lots of vaseline daily for moisterizing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)