CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 11 of fasting, want to go to day 30, but chronic wounds on feet bleed without stopping.

InCharge Views: 758
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,599

Re: Day 11 of fasting, want to go to day 30, but chronic wounds on feet bleed without stopping.

I was thinking that the daily 20mg of wafarin i am taking is causing the blood leaking that won
t stop, but why 9 days into me not eating?

Because the longer the fast, the more meds that are going to build up in your system I would imagine. The food would normally make some of the meds inactive. The dosage is based on you eating.

I will schedule an appointment i have with my doctor. The most i am sure she will tell me is to stop fasting, but i don't want to do that.

I can't help you there. Just explain why you want to fast, and what you want from her is to regulate the dosage to accomodate that. Ultimately you alone are responsible for your health. I'm sure she will go along with what you wish.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)