CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bile in stomach with gallbladder still in pls help

mcortez Views: 656
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,266,472

Re: bile in stomach with gallbladder still in pls help

My experience is not the same as yours but hopefully it can help. When I first started doing Liver Flushes I remember one night that bile )I think) returned to my stomach and it burned like crazy! Its horrible when things from the intestine returned back to the stomach and Andreas Mortiz has mention this before and its due to much congestion in the intestines. I would recommend changing your lifestyle a raw-plant based one, that's what I have done. Also I do juicing for medicinal purposes. Juices are great not only heal but to provide nutrients to the body. I highly recommend looking into this, there has been tons of testimonials of people who have cured many illness through juicing. There is one drink I like to recommend who suffer from stomach issues or intestines problems; blend half a pineapple with the gel of a full aloe vera leaf (I guess if you can't get fresh aloe vera, then the store bought will do) you can add water to this so its not so thick. This is amazing to heal the lining of the stomach and the intestines. Also aloe juice is great when your have stomach issues. I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.344 sec, (1)