CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carb sources when on Candida program?

NatureHackerProducts Views: 701
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,268,653

Re: Carb sources when on Candida program?

Great question. Properly cooked legumes is what I do. Ideally zero carbs is the best and taking a little inositol to help the body create essential things like glucuronic acid and vitamin c (yes humans can make it out of glucose) as well as I believe n acetyl glucosamine can be made from inositol as well.

But the issue we are dealing with is two fold, 1. gut candida which is actually primarily in the stomach believe it or not, and second is systemic candida which is mostly in the liver. So any and all carbs will pretty much act the same, simple may be even worse because it is readily available to stomach candida. What seems to work well for me is to add things like Lugol's Iodine and/or diatomaceous earth to the carbs to prevent gut candida from using it. However blood Sugar control is what you need to be concerned with for systemic candida and several B-vitamins and minerals can help with blood sugar

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)