CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rope worm with tail? What in the sam hill is this

eterna Views: 1,565
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,267,927

Re: Rope worm with tail? What in the sam hill is this

Thanks! I've been working hard for years to get healthy. Recently got desperate and did the meds, which I think helped, but what I'm doing now just feels better for my body and makes sense. The meds also make you constipated, which to me goes against the idea of how a healthy body operates.

I think there is no quick fix when it comes to this type of healing, and one has to be patient!

The beasts are angry now, that much I know. Before, I think they were chillin and having a grand old time slothing around my body while I suffered.

After the meds I decided to do 10 days of daily coffee enemas. It made such a difference I kept going. And this is the result! I'm going to continue as I know there's more to get out. My focus now is on making my body healthy enough that it's not a place where parasites want to roost.

The daily saunas are making a big difference too.
There's a program called nutritional balancing that is basically what I'm doing now, give or take a couple things. I bought a portable sauna online and it wasn't cheap, around $500, but it's worth every penny. I'll use it for the rest of my life.

I think the daily enemas and saunas are key. I've been doing the sauna just before the enemas.

As for the coffee, I'd been using a lighter roast, but have switched to an organic extra dark roast, the darkest you can buy (I get it at whole foods in bulk). I boil six heaping tablespoons of ground coffee in 6 cups of distilled water for 20 minutes, which boils down to a quart. This gives me two, two-cup enemas which I do back to back, holding each for 15-minutes or longer.

I've always preferred the results I get from dark roast coffee vs. lighter roast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)