CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rope worm with tail? What in the sam hill is this

eterna Views: 1,566
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,267,613

Re: Rope worm with tail? What in the sam hill is this

It's clean. It came out with some bm on it in my first pass of enema but I rinsed it a bit and put it in the jar with clean water. It was the only significant thing floating in the toilet that time.

I've seen plenty of liver flukes (whole ones, tomato skins, etc) a well as many things I knew were worms in past enemas over the years. But this one was totally different and I was compelled to get it out of the toilet.

It might be just how it looks that it seems to have a face but it really does look like it's own intact "thing" as well. The body part hovers floating up in the water and when you move it around the "head" and the tail part just bobs up and down. ugh.

It also did "expand" a little with the water. So I'm assuming it was somewhat dried out or dead by the time it came out? I suppose that's good news?

btw, I took triclabendazole about a month ago for the liver flukes because they wouldn't go away with months of herbs and all my other treatments. The second day on the meds I got horrible stabbing pain in the splenic flexure (the area I mentioned before) as well as other areas on my left side. It's only been since then that I've had what felt like a mass in this area and have been so uncomfortable and in a lot of pain all in my upper abdomen. I still have this discomfort but it's much better and doesn't feel so "full".

The triclabendazole did seem to rid me of the flukes. Perhaps the meds killed this off last month and I'm just seeing it now?

I took more pics and stared at this thing trying to figure out if it was something other than rope worm. The only thing I could think was maybe an old candida colony?

I have no idea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)