CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meds vs herbs: my personal experience

Views: 867
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,266,068

Re: Meds vs herbs: my personal experience

I agree with Stillbattling. If I had to do it over I would definitely go with the rx first. Hit them before they know what's going on. I noticed a lot of movement with the herbs. I didn't care, that told me where they are and showed me how infested I really was. My hubby was trying to figure out how I got that bad...didn't make a difference. I went through a lot in the last few years and took care of other people. I was last on my list and now I am paying for it. I do a lot naturally, but this is serious. When Dr. Clarke came up with her protocol, our toxins were different and probably not as many. We are dealing with (I believe) stronger parasites today then even 10 yrs ago because our toxins and pesticides are different and stronger. parasites adapt. I am starting my fifth month. I still feel them move. I've adding zapping to my regiment and I think I finally broke a nest located in my calve. So now they are moving around more...what fun! I do use herbs to strengthen my liver and kidneys and I think there is a place for both, herbs and meds. We don't live in the same world we lived in 10/20 yrs ago when Dr. Clarke came up with her methods..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.969 sec, (1)