CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Icu protocol question

mattk3 Views: 2,852
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,265,230

Re: Icu protocol question

I am really sorry to have to tell you this, but doctors are of little help.

There are a few, if you live near them, several people discuss them on the forum.

I called every parasitologist in the book, they only treat children, not adults.

If you are calm, you can get your physician to order up a few tests, but after 2 you will be shut off.

Infectious disease, GI, doctors are useless.

If you get a hospital PCP physician, they will order up the standard tests, MRI, Colonoscopy, etc. Do not expect to find anything.

If you go to a integrated health clinic and order up stool analysis do not expect to find anything, they turned off PCR testing because no one treats parasites in this country. knowing what you have and finding no one to treat you is mad.

You may find a natural MD, or ND that is helpful. I had several visits to a ND to get my eating strait.

You may find a local Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome doctor in your area, they are way better than your average doctor.

I called the FAA to get a FAA doctor, they used to be great, When I finally talked to him he asked me if i knew a good doctor. What has happened to the world?

I have spent years working this to a solution. I am convinced this forum is the only think working in this country for parasites.

If you have not poked around the forum, intro sites, help guides, this site has a lot. I wish it had wiki to enable us to build books on line.

If we collaborated on a book we could cut the time to a fraction, by having it all in one place.

Anyway, some people have had them (Parasites) for decades.

Seldom do I hear of someone poking around to say they beat them, and how they did it.

That is why I am sticking around for a few weeks.
To pass on what I have learned.

I spent 7 years trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

Shortly I will need to get back to work, to keep a roof over my head.

There are a lot of really knowledgeable folks on this forum, I have had side discussions with a lot of them. There is a lot to learn. There is a lot to try. Doctors or tests will mostly just deplete your finances. keep the tests spot on, and choose them carefully.

Good Luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.484 sec, (2)