CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heart Palpitations & Chest Pain During Cleanse

meli083 Views: 3,621
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,264,364

Re: Heart Palpitations & Chest Pain During Cleanse

I will definitely try to get more tests done. I had a basic stool test for just two parasites which turned out negative (unsurprisingly since they're inaccurate). I am getting a comprehensive stool test from my naturopath that tests for basically all parasites and candida.

I will mention the Erisa test for worms to my doctor but he's so skeptical about parasites unfortunately.

Garlic has helped me tremendously. Along with putting it on food, I eat 1-2 cloves upon waking and before sleeping. The heart palps were reduced significantly. Oregano oil also helped. Now I am dealing with frightening chest pain and very light palps. I read an excerpt from Hulda Clark 's book that a heart parasite can cause more severe chest pain as it's being removed and it only lasts for a day. I hope this is my case.

Anyway, I ordered Humaworm and a Terminator zapper. Maybe this will help end my 3 months of suffering. I just want these heart palps and chest pain to go away!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)