CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone's hands also smell?

ehyushibal Views: 1,484
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,261,683

Re: Anyone's hands also smell?

I know for sure that it is a fecal odor, along with certain other odors around my body (potato - like smell for hair, especially when using shampoo, bread - like smell on my feet which indicates a yeast infection, and hands...I still dont know what its supposed to smell like..maybe the smell of a carpet, perhaps? thats the best explanation I could give).

I also have brain fog (again, candida) and increased temper and impatience, which basically means somethings wrong with the liver. Its a pretty typical candida - leaky gut syndrome if you ask me.

Also, i seem to smell fish around my groin, but ONLY my groin (anywhere else, I cannot smell it), which also indicates yeast infection.

My tummy also makes some really strange sounds (almost like something is deflating, or the typical groaning sounds) especially not long after I eat.

Lastly, my urine doesnt smell "fishy" or any of that nature. It smells like a typical urine most of the time.however, it does smell almost sweet when I eat/drink alot of sugar, which pretty much means that I cannot digest sugar. After I eat meals and after I wake up, my near - transparent urine is noticeably much more yellow, which also hints at theres something wrong with my body.

I noticed that at certain times, my poo would smell extra stinky (especially at one time, where I ate popcorn), which may indicate that I cannot digest carbohydrates

I am also lactose intolerant, but I only started getting it 2 years ago, and was not born with it.

Mind you, I had Body Odor problems before any of these symptoms for 5 years, which scares me that this might be tmau....I have yet to try out a TMAU test, and I will definitely do it as soon as mebo reopens the program since mebo is the only place affordable enough for me to pay for it.

Im really REALLY hoping that it is not tmau...

I once ate a ton of fried fish, but there seems to be no difference to me odor to others (as in, it hasn't worsened), so im hoping that it isnt tmau

Oh, and an important thing is that stress definitely worsens the symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.391 sec, (1)