CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depression and low self esteem?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
winestien Views: 1,023
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 22,574

Re: Depression and low self esteem?

Sorry to hear about your sadness. I to find myself with low self esteem, As I, For the third time, Find myself alone. My sweety just walked out, And took her beautifull almost 4 yr old little girl with her. (I have raised her since she was 4 months old). I love these girls sooo much. I feel like I have been nailed to the cross...!! The pain is almost unbearable. I treated them like they were princess"es. At my suggesstion of "we should bring god into the relationship", She went alone, Picked a church, Started going by herself, Then came back, Started looking down on me. After a few weeks, She came in, Moved out, And told me we were unequally yoked.! That was the first part of march, 2005. Two months later, Here I am, Very sad. I have cried alot the past few months, (I am not a crier). The only thing that has kept me going the past few months, Are prayers..! I have spent years looking for natural alternatives to " The Drugging Of Amercian Citizens". Drugs are only a temporary fix. They are never a permanent cure. (Ever,Ever). I have spent many years watching people on prescription drugs, Never seen a case where they worked, Unless it was an emergcy situation....!! Say lots of prayers, And look for people that might have been given a gift by god, To help you. I think it may be more simple that you think. As I write this, I to, Am looking for answers. Many Depression problems can be tracked to nutrional defeciencies, (spelled that one wrong, I am sure, lol). Look at Dr Schultze's web-site, Get Cha some Superfood. There is lots of stuff that will help you. Maybe some essintial oils.....! Maybe a Chi-machine. And........., Tweek your brain a little, I just recently went to this site, Looking for answers. So far, I am impressed. I have not ordered anything from them yet, But, I am about to. I listened to thier Demo tape, Then I cried alot. I am not a sales man for them, I am just a sad guy who lost his babys, And looking for answers..!! I will paste thier web-site, I hope this might help. You will be okay, Hang in there.....!!!!!!! Say your prayers, And do some reasearch, Your answer is out there "SomeWhere". Here is the link.....http://www.centerpointe.com/ . If you have any questions, Let me know. Thank you, Boh..!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (2)