CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't know what is wrong with me, please help

lavabo Views: 3,488
Published: 6 years ago

I don't know what is wrong with me, please help

Hello everyone,

First I want to apologize for my english, it's difficult for me but I'm gonna try.
I did a lot of researches for many month but I still don't know what's wrong with me. Candida ? parasite ? Metals poisoning ?
I'm 26 and I actually never had serious problem. I have several "small" problems for about 10 years like caseum in tonsils, a lot of rhinitis problem (mucus and crusts of mucus behind in the nose, and my hair started to fall when I was 19. Today I have an incredibly number of grey hair, that make me think I'm very demineralized.

Before the age of 25 I almost never ate fruits or vegetables. My diet was only based on pasta, rice, and bullshits. (I specify that I'm 5,9 and 150lbs, pretty "normal", low fat)
Except when I was really young I never had problem with my gut, always some gas but it was ok, except when I was eating too much.

Since last year I stopped gluten, milk and all the bad food and I add more and more healthy food to my diet but it doesn't work really good, I have a lot of bloating and gas. It's not painful but the putrefaction in my intestines is very uncomfortable and make me nervously tired. Same result when I tried to eat no meat, just fruits and vegetables. Same result if I eat just a little amount of these aliments.

Last days I was happy because I thought I had find the reason of this : candida. So, I'm now on a paleo diet with no hydrates for 5 days, I drink a lot of fresh vegetables juices, eat biologic eggs and meats, but same result and same f***ing gas.

It's hard to continue because I don't know what I'm suppose to do, and I know that if I go back to junk food, rice and pasta my digestion will be totally fine. It's like if my intestines were used and adapted to junk food only, and intolerant at healthy food.

What am I supposed to do know ? I'm lost

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)