CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Cleanse - How Many

SamTag Views: 1,139
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,257,041

Re: Liver Cleanse - How Many

First I want to thank you for your quick response. I think my diet is quite good actually. I know it was years of not eating well, stress and the meds that probably got me here though. I eat very little starches, and eat mainly veggies and protein. I do eat a little brown rice or basmati rice. Lot of sweet potatoes and mung bean noodles sometimes. I don't do free range and supposedly organic vegetables all the time, but I try. I drink no coffee, tea, sodas, only herbal tea. Have an occasional beer and glass of wine once or twice a month, eat lots of fruit and pears seem to be my weakness. I don't do snack foods. I use lots of extra virgin coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil. I eat no dairy but once a month I do eat pizza. I try to eat a lot of broth based dishes. I had braised kale with chicken for breakfast, lunch will be a salad with poached chicken and romaine lettuce with dressing made with Braggs apple cider vinegar, EV olive oil and Celtic Sea Salt . For dinner I am having boiled crawfish with sauteed squash and zucchini. So I think I eat pretty well and have been eating like this for over a year. Now my work schedule sucks though. I put in an average of 92 hours one week then 65 the next, then I have two days off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.391 sec, (1)