CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitamins C, D, E, Niacin & NAC

aifam55 Views: 1,164
Published: 9 y

Vitamins C, D, E, Niacin & NAC

Higher doses of Vitamins C, D, E, Niacin & NAC are a strong combination against HIV, but the key is higher doses. Also vitamins C and E, in HIGH doses, will protect the body against the toxic effects of HAART medication. The Pauling Institute had reduced HIV with MEGA doses of vitamin C by over 99% and I have spoken with a top infectious disease doctor that vitamin C is helpful in fighting HIV and will NOT interfere with HAART meds. Vitamin D is essential for switching on the T-cells (CD 4 cells). The main problem with HIV is that it switches off the T-cells (a most vital part of the immune system). Actually most CD4 cells are not infected by the HIV virus but rather the GP120 protein that bumps into the CD4 cell (T-cell) causes the T-cell to switch off. Since vitamin D can repair cells and is vital to the switching on of T-cells, higher doses of vitamin D are needed. Most medical doctors say the 2,000 I.U is the upper safe limit of vitamin D, but you will produce 20,000 I.U. of vitamin D in your body in under 1 hour while sunbathing in the summer during mid-day. So you be the judge as to what the actually upper safe limit is. There have also been studies of people taking 40,000 I.U. of vitamin D3 daily for decades and those people lived extremely long lives.
NAC will also greatly boost the immune system and works well in conjunction with vitamin C. The true flush type niacin is also very powerful for immune system support and an anti-toxin.
For vitamin C to work as a powerful oxygenator and virucide, the dosage has to be at least 10,000 mg a day with the liposomal type preferred. The point of this information is that these steps should reduce HIV by 99% past the undetectable levels that can be achieved by HAART meds alone and these nutrients will protect the body from the toxic effects of HAART meds.
As far as the Beck zapper, DO NOT USE IT ON HIV. I am an extremely health conscious person that used to exercise every day and take many whole whole vitamins and herbs. Extensive use of the BECK zapper very much appears to damage the immune system due to the higher voltage. It should have taken me at least 10 to 15 years to get down to a CD4 count of 80 to 81, and considering my very healthy lifestyle maybe more than 20 years. Yet it took less than 5 years, because most of those years I was doing extensive BECK zapping. The voltage is too high. I used the Beck zapper extensively during the time I was taking HAART meds and it caused me NOT to go undetectable, because the BECK zapper is a blood flow stimulator and helps with regeneration of cells. It will give you energy, but it will also INCREASE HIV. "Dr" Bob Beck was a fraud, a liar and a deceiver and had many ties to the Defense Dept and CIA. I will not post this info in the Beck forum, because it's like trying to say to a Muslim that Mohamed was a pedophile. They aren't going to listen.
I may have a flat out solution to HIV, but I will give out the most commonly known things here first that are very low cost and beneficial and delay the rest of the information until later.
It is amazing that a forum is on this site for the fraud Bob Beck but no forum exists for the 2 time Nobel Peace Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling. Pauling's knowledge and studies go far beyond vitamin C and nutrients but also delve into the accurate frequencies of minerals that are essential to the body. Frequencies that can be very beneficial.
Also a further note, large doses of vitamin C have been known to be very effective against benzene toxicity, and that fact has been known since the 1930's. Vitamin C was also used to reverse benzene toxicity in WWII. Hulda Clark stated that benzene toxicity is a major factor in suppressing the immune. system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)