CureZone   Log On   Join
entertaining

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Bando Views: 865
Published: 6 years ago

entertaining

Why the hell has no one found a f***ing solution to this problem!? i feel as tho i'm just going to keep searching forums the rest of my life trying to find one f***ing cure for this shit! i mean this condition is HELL!!! if i count up all the times that i had to peel my lips because they look like HELL i can make like 50 bodies worth of skin. I am seriously fed up with this condition i can't take it anymore. Every f***ing time i have to peel my lips over and over again. I can't drink nothing without a straw i can't eat the way i used too because my f***ing lips will fall off. i have tried all the stupid shit i read so far about aquaphor on your lips, lysine/vitamin B, leave it alone method and more... guess what none of it worked they only temporarily work but after that my lips turns to shit again. so if you don't have a solution to this problem f*** OFF!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

11.035 sec, (1)