CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida support

slowsmile Views: 1,209
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,250,001

Re: Candida support

Hi Cyric...Just because you feel better from taking your supplements doesn't necessarily mean, over the long term, that you will cure candida. I hope you don't mind this gentle criticism of your protocol because I just want to help. 

I had serious systemic candida 10 years ago and cured it myself using a particular protocol. It took me a whole year to cure it -- but I didn't know much about candida then. Since my cure I've tried to help other people with awful candida issues and have had some success with my own protocol which others have used. Just to also make the point, I don't take or make money out of doing this. I just think systemic candida is one of the worst and most misunderstood diseases out there and I believe that people need considerable help understanding this complex disease(including doctors). 

Your own protocol consists of mainly pau d'arco, coconut derivatives, serrapeptase, activated charcoal and digestive enzymes. I'm afraid that is probably insufficient for a complete cure from candida. It may make you feel better, but these nutrients are not going to cure it completely because it lacks immune support, detox support, anti-bacterial support, anti-parasite support etc. Candida also has 2 forms -- the yeast form(infects locally ie skin, intestines, uterus; feeds on dead organic matter; reproduces by budding) and then there's the fungal form(inhabits everywhere bodywide including the blood, organs and tissues; reproduces with spores; true parasite that feeds off host cells). Your own anti-candida strategy does not really include or address a bodywide strategy to kill the fungal candida form and if you don't kill the fungal form -- it will just keep coming back. 

To see my own anti-candida protocol on curezone with alot of explanations -- see this link. Read about candida's unique behaviour(nothing like the behaviour of bacteria or viruses). Then make up your own mind about whether your protocol is really good enough to achieve a cure.

When I say that I cured myself of systemic candida 10 years ago -- this means that the following candida symptoms all completely disappeared over time: psoriasis, eczma, gut continually bloated, severe constipation(toilet once a week), insomnia, heart palpitations, hypothyroid, jock itch, athletes foot(25 years old), brain fog, lethargy, no energy, unclear thinking etc. And I knew that I was completely cured for sure when all those symptoms disappeared and I could also eat dairy, wheat and sugar in normal and sensible amounts again.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (2)