CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help me figure this out!

Views: 577
Published: 7 years ago

Please help me figure this out!

Hi everyone,

I need to decide on what my plan of action is for my symptoms, but without really knowing for sure what is going on, I feel less than confident in choosing a plan of action. I am going to do my best in keeping this succinct, so I won't go into past symptoms and happenings, just simply give you the current symptoms.

-Tinea versicolor (yeast on skin) around my neck and collar bone. Getting bigger each day, especially when I don't eat well.

-Fatigue! Tired, rings under eyes, and don't sleep well.

-When I eat/drink things like orange juice, pancakes, cookies, pasta (you get the idea) I feel an extra layer of fatigue to the point of nearly passing out/falling asleep. Very odd, but I am going to try and improve this.

-sunspots in eyes last longer than normal

- occasional muscle twitching

- soreness in my joints sometimes

-discolored BM's (tan rather than brown, sometimes with specks)

- mood problems/depression

I will say I had had IBS like symptoms before but my systyem seems to have kicked that. But I rarely feel "regular".

Does any of this sound familiar?

If so, your thoughts are appreciated. Also, my plan is to either fight for Ivermectin from my GP or take Humaworm. But the divided consensus between its efficacy has me hesitant.

Please help?
Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.922 sec, (1)