CureZone   Log On   Join
Please, Everyone on here read this... One final effort, lets crack this.

NedFlanders Views: 742
Published: 6 years ago

Please, Everyone on here read this... One final effort, lets crack this.

Hello Everyone,

There is so much knowledge, experience and information between us all on this forum yet we are getting absolutely nowhere on finding an answer or cure to Exfoliative Cheilitis, and its driving me crazy living with this.

Our stories hold the answer I'm absolutely convinced of that, it's just that we arenít sharing it in such a way that it can be used to our benefit and to see the patterns that must be starring us right in the face.

EC is different for everyone, I accept that and there are certainly different variants and different levels of it, but I'm sure that the resolution will be the same once we find it. I also know that people have other factors such as Staph infection, bacterial and fungal infections... But these are all in addition to the EC in my eyes, even when they are resolved I donít believe it will automatically stop the lips from Peeling.

So What I would like is for everyone to email me at the address at the bottom of this post, and tell me everything, tell me to the best of your knowledge when / where your EC started, did it start gradually and spread? did it appear overnight? did it start with dry chapped lips? did you pick and bite at the lips? Were they kept moist or dry at the time? How were your lips generally leading up to this happening?

Also, were you taking anything at the time of it starting? Antibiotics , weight gain or loss pills / shakes? Supplements, vitamin pills etc?
What have you tried and what has been the outcomes? Please list everything in the best detail possible, every single ounce of information can only help so please donít leave anything out.

Pictures... If you have them send them, again they can only help with the information and I will not pass them on or post them back on here without express permission.

This is completely confidential, I will not use the information gathered for anything other than analyzing against my own and each otherís experiences looking for patterns.

I also want to make it clear that Iím not trying to take anything away from this site, all the information I find I will be completely open with on here and will feed back into the forum, I will use the forum as the stepping stone for this, it would be fantastic if we could finally have a post to say "EC cured - This is what you need to do"

Please everyone back me with this, the curezone administrators Ė I need your support with this, we all need it, could this post be a sticky or something? And the members Ė I need your assistance and information, if youíve listed this information before and are tired of typing it then great, copy and paste it into an emails to me.
Imagine how good it would feel after 10, 20, 30 years for some of you to finally say my lips are healed :)

Please take the time to email : my name is Phil Cook : curemylips@gmail.com

If you do send pictures of your lips, please can I ask that you send the message first then the pictures separately? If you send them all in one and it bounces back for some reason then Iíll never receive the email and your information will never get through.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.860 sec, (2)