CureZone   Log On   Join
Emotional die off symptoms? Is this possible?

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
LOLimsowormy Views: 2,738
Published: 6 years ago

Emotional die off symptoms? Is this possible?

I feel like I'm so alone in this sometimes. My parents only believe in big pharma, and I kinda have to play by their rules since I had to quit my job because of these buggers. I'm scared the albenza won't help my eyes, and more than that, I think I'm having emotional symptoms from die off? Is that possible? I go through phases of feeling pretty okay, but just slightly bothered by the symptoms and otherwise happy. But then sometimes (more frequently these days) I get slammed with horrible mind numbing Depression where I can't even think straight. I know it has to be tied to the parasites. I'm happy and I want to live, but right before I pass lots of worms, I get this frantic, horrible feeling that the world is ending. I have a history of anxiety and depression, but it's never been like this. It sounds silly, but I get the feeling of what I imagine a bug feels like before it gets smooshed-- just this random "HOLY MOLY ABANDON SHIP IM GONNA DIE" feeling. It's gotten way worse since starting an antiparasitic diet. I even get it when I'm dreaming these days-- followed by like, a scattering feeling, and then night sweats. It feels like something inside me is running for their lives! I'm also living in some of the worst brain fog I've ever had. Like, it used to come and go, but since i started having vision issues and headaches, it's like I'm half on the planet all the time. Does this ever let up? I know if I told a doctor, they'd have me get a psych evaluation, but i know I don't need help for Depression or anything! I'm pretty happy, especially considering the circumstances! And I'm not schizophrenic or anything, but I really believe that the parasites feelings are sending me into a panic. Am I crazy? Does this ever let up? Has this happened to anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)