CureZone   Log On   Join
Yellow Stool With Red Chunks. Taking MSM, Diatomaceous Earth, and Bone Broth.

Mojojomo Views: 5,209
Published: 9 y

Yellow Stool With Red Chunks. Taking MSM, Diatomaceous Earth, and Bone Broth.

This is my first post on Curezone so sorry if this post is newbish. I also apologize for the disorganization. I'm 18 and just looking for answers. If any clarification is needed I will be glad to address that later.

My problems first started in December of 2013 when I made the mistake of taking Antibiotics for Acne. I should have known they were toxic from day one as the next few days of wrestling practice I would get very fatigued and could not get enough water. After a few days this faded. My doctor did have the foresight to prescribe me a probiotic with the Antibiotics .

The breathing and constant thirst passed. For the next few months I continued taking the Antibiotics and life proceeded as normal. During the summer I worked at McDonalds and ate like absolute crap everyday. Somehow my system managed to put up with this abuse until the fall when Cross Country started. When the season started I developed silent reflux induced asthma. I was put on PPI's, Ventolin, and a pill for my thyroid. Of course the doctors didn't think it was antibiotics contributing to an underlying cause. I eventually decided to stop all medication as I realized the truth about medicine. It only treats symptoms, not underlying causes. Things got better for a while. Acid reflux faded, breathing got better. My Acne also improved after stopping the antibiotics. I then developed persistent burping that just didn't quit. It would come in waves seemingly at random along with some silent reflux. I've been trying to fix my gut for the past couple months.

I'm currently drinking bone broth and taking MSM as well as food-grade diatomaceous earth. I've taken many other supplements but nothing seems to help. I began DE a week and a half ago and the MSM 4 days ago. Since starting the DE I have had an increasing number of red chunks in my stool. The stool is also sometimes yellow. I guess I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Healing Crisis> Parasites? Candida? Dysbiosis? SIBO? Gallbladder problems? Any input would be appreciated. Pics are below

These pics are from the 5th large bowel movement I've had today within 12 hours. I have also lost ten pounds over the past 2 months for reasons that I am not aware of yet. I have an upper GI endoscopy as well as a gallbladder ultrasound scheduled this week.

//www.curezone.org/ig/f.asp?f=3233

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)