CureZone   Log On   Join
No and all of the above

Sufernomore Views: 1,162
Published: 6 years ago

No and all of the above

Hey guys, I'm new here my name is randy. I was doing alittle research and came across this site and immediately signed up. I don't want to bore you to long but here goes. I wasn't always a smelly person, not fit but in decent shape for a 26 yr old male. Little by little I would get whiffs of something foul almost like smelly feet or a dirty mophead. I never gave it any thought until that one day. I was traveling and got a whiff of th same odor and by the few people around me I could tell they also got the same Wiff. I tried many different remedies and nothing has worked. I'm in a very dark place now my worry has gone through the roof you wouldn't imagine. It's so bad I wake up looking for the odor my heart races and I start to sweat which doesn't help my feet, where I think the odor is coming from. I'm losing my hair and its really gotten bad really bad. I guess this is me venting if you will but my mind is obsessed with this odor, this is where all the attention goes. I think it's Time to see a psych or someone professional other then a doctor which I already have. Anyone in nyc, a friend or 2 would be great I think we dedicate to much time to this bullshit we are all going throug... but that's just me. Take care guys

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.563 sec, (1)