CureZone   Log On   Join
Histamine and Die Off Question

sebreg Views: 249
Published: 7 years ago

Histamine and Die Off Question

Hi guys, as some of you know I've been treating for this thing called protomyxzoa. No cure, and very very tenacious and tough to treat, notorious for terrible die off reactions, but supposedly you can get it under control with various treatments, currently on ivermectin/albenza each once a week.

I'm making improvements but the die off is pretty crazy (increase in original symptoms of lymph node pain, and then terrible fatigue for days), but I started montelukast (allergy med) and that has helped quite a bit. I'm starting to think that there is a huge histamine response involved in the die off and that if I can manage that the whole treatment process will be much smoother.

Things I'm looking at are lowering or tapering back on certain foods that can increase histamine, but I already eat a diet pretty close to the Low Histamine Diet . Other things that I've tried that seem to help a bit are zyrtec and benadryl. Bromelain also seems to help. Other things I need to run by my dr, like quercetin as that can have quite a few drug interactions. Do you guys have any other ideas or recommendations or things I could run by my dr?

I'm seeing my dr on Tuesday so will ask him about more options to deal with histamine and to see if working on this angle can help.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)