CureZone   Log On   Join
Flu-like symptoms after enema, slight pain in liver

iandthou Views: 3,772
Published: 9 y

Flu-like symptoms after enema, slight pain in liver

Hi all

I discovered this very interesting forum today. I would be thankful if you could share your experiences and advice on this matter.

I took an enema for the first time in my life yesterday, after having been reading about nature cure many weeks, for relief from chronic problems that other systems of medicine have not been able to help with - sciatic pain, slight pain in the eyes, in the chest, and premature grey hair (I am 30 years old).

I took a salt water enema, about 1 quart, at 9 AM in the morning and felt a little lighter afterwards. From last night I began to feel quite tired. Since today morning I have flu-like symptoms - significant fatigue and more than usual mucous in my sinuses. I've already slept 3 hours in the afternoon, something I almost never do.

Also, I had my first bowel movement after the enema today afternoon and my stool was significantly darker than usual. From what I have read this may be because of a discharge of bile.

After the bowel movement I also felt a slight pain in my liver. Come to think of it, I have felt an extremely mild pain, a heaviness rather, in the liver area since the morning. Had it not been for the slightly more intense pain after the bowel movement, I would not have even thought about it.

From what I understand, the flu-like symptoms are not very uncommon, and this may be a 'healing crisis' caused by the enema. But since I have only books to rely on, I am posting here for some additional support.

1. Have you experienced such a 'healing crisis' after an enema?

2. Does this healing crisis involve the liver - slight, occasional pain in the liver and darker stools? This is the part that worries me. I've had Hepatitis A / Jaundice once many years ago which was the last time I had such symptoms.

3. When would it be best to take an enema next, given this condition? I planned to do it no more than once a week. I am wondering if I should do it again today or tomorrow to help the healing crisis (if that is what it is). But I am also apprehensive that this may increase my symptoms, especially keeping in mind the liver. My inclination is to not do an enema until a week later, as I planned, and just wait for these symptoms to pass.

4. In general, how often do you take an enema?

5. From what I have read I should be fasting when I have flu-like symptoms. I am doing that. But if I am fasting and if the liver is indeed detoxifying, is it not important to continue to take enemas daily so that the bile from the liver is expelled rather than settling in the colon or being absorbed into the body?

I would be very thankful for any thoughts ! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (2)